The Mustachian Elite Education (for children and even adults)
- No broadcast TV service, but very fast Internet access and a computer (and phone) you maintain yourself
- Minimal access to cars, but always a very nice bike kept in perfect repair
- Limited access to tourist attractions and gift shops, maximum access to Nature
- Support but do not mandate sports teams or formal lessons. But keep sports and musical equipment handy around the house.
- Less scheduling, more opportunity for self-guided activities. Boredom can be the trigger for creativity.
- Whenever possible, say yes to friends, sleepovers and late bedtimes.
Cost: Less than most families seeking elite status spend on their house cleaning service.
I really like this approach…