Negative knowledge is highly underrated in my book. Some of the most important decisions you make in life will be the:
– investments you don’t make.
– people you refuse to work with.
– pundits you stop paying attention to.
– people you stop going to for advice.
– clients you don’t want to work with.
– types of investment products you won’t put your money in.
– filters and policies you put in place to guide your actions.
– Figuring out your own too hard pile is a decent way to go about this process.
the not-to-do list is in this category too.