The 80/20 Rule is calculated and determined by your recent effectiveness. Whatever seems like the “highest value” use of your time in any given moment will be dependent on your previous skills and current opportunities.
A collection of posts and articles about productivity, time management, tools and technology.
- Five Best Time-Tracking via Lifehacker
- 10 Awesome Videos On Idea Execution & The Creative Process via The99percent
- Being More Productive via Harvard Business Review
- 10 Ways to Stop Multitasking & Be More Effective via PickTheBrain
- Why the 80/20 Rule Could Make You Less Productive via DragosRoua.com
If you have any interesting articles please share them in the comments section.