The case for everyday practical numeracy has never been more urgent. Statistical claims fill our newspapers and social media feeds, unfiltered by expert judgment and often designed as a political weapon. We do not necessarily trust the experts — or more precisely, we may have our own distinctive view of who counts as an expert and who does not. Nor are we passive consumers of statistical propaganda; we are the medium through which the propaganda spreads. We are arbiters of what others will see: what we retweet, like or share online determines whether a claim goes viral or vanishes. If we fall for lies, we become unwittingly complicit in deceiving others.
A collection of posts and articles about productivity, time management, tools and technology.
- Five Best Time-Tracking via Lifehacker
- 10 Awesome Videos On Idea Execution & The Creative Process via The99percent
- Being More Productive via Harvard Business Review
- 10 Ways to Stop Multitasking & Be More Effective via PickTheBrain
- Why the 80/20 Rule Could Make You Less Productive via DragosRoua.com
If you have any interesting articles please share them in the comments section.